Poverty, I realized, wasn’t only a lack of financial resources; it was isolation from the kind of people that could help you make more of yourself —Keith Ferrazzi, author of “Never Eat Alone”
Keith cuts to the core of it. Isolation is a killer.
We (Me-Thomas and my friends) are crazed champions of helping good people doing good things, DO more; “connect” in the broadest sense of the word.
Isn’t it time for people to slow the roll of just pushing their stuff and truly focus on who is behind it? Focusing on HOW they go about life and business versus just WHAT they’re selling?
Most everyone wants SOMETHING. The question is will they invest in the relationships that get them what they want?
What do you need right now for your project to move for forward? What do you want from that dream person that will take your business to the next level?
Dream a little. Take a chance. C’mon get real so you can get results!
Maybe you’re looking ….
- for help firing up your current mastermind group?
- a business opportunity?
- a job?
- to ask a question of a mentor that’s ACTUALLY built multi-million dollar businesses…not just read about it?
- for a team member or employee that complements YOUR team and expertise? AND fits your budget?
- for an inspirational speaker that brings the “heart”?
- for a social media or relationship media manager that actually DOES it versus telling you about it?
- For an organization that needs your talent.
- for someone that can add “pop and presence” to your next presentation…to rock your audience?
- for an affiliate manager that will add to your bottom line?
- for a mastermind group? or mastermind group partner?
- a host for your event that helps you look good for less effort on your part?
- for help getting your business booked solid…according to YOUR definition?
- for a life coach that can finally get to the core of what’s holding you back?
- for an employee, virtual assistant or just someone that leverage your time and streamline your business so you can focus on what matters MOST!?
- a couple of tips that move a meeting to a true MASTERMIND?
We will do our very best to help you get the resource you need within your allotted budget. What’s our incentive? We LOVE connecting GOOD people, doing GOOD things in this world and when GOOD people get together, more GOOD happens. Simple as that.
Let’s be upfront here. I’m sure it’s clear that with this sort of offer, we get all sorts of requests, so there IS a catch.
We’ll only put the effort in with you if you
a) appreciate leveraging your time and resources,
b) do your best work in collaboration with others and
c) are nice. Yup, we’re telling it like it is. Life is too short to be working with scarcity-minded downers.
How do we help?
We do this through “1+1=3”.
- First, we determine what you truly want right now.
- Second, determine how you want that solution; what qualities and values matter to you and
- Third, provide you with a leveraged solution.
So the question is for you to answer to yourself first…”what do I truly want/need right NOW to move my project forward?”
You name it, we’ll do our very best to make it happen.
“If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer.”– Dan Millman, author, Way of The Peaceful Warrior
STOP the self-imposed suffering. You either “get it” and understand a conversation with us can only help you get closer to the solution you’re after or you’re confused, don’t “get it” and even find this strange. EXCELLENT!
Either way, the fastest, most leveraged thing you can do is connect and ask!
If you’ve gotten this far, then you’re curious and truly do want to get some momentum behind this. It’s natural. It’s human. Now, allow yourself to leverage this time by taking the next step. Have a conversation. It’s not about us, it’s about you and your decision to either do something different or keep doing what you’re doing and getting what you’re getting.
I promise you that when you call, you’ll leave better off than before our conversation. You’ll discover who we are as individuals and understand why we can make that bold statement. It’s our way of modeling “being the change we wish to see”.
We’re investing time for the conversation and trust you think it’s fair that we ask you to come with a curiosity and openness. If you don’t like the ideas and solutions we share with you, let us know! and if you like them you let us know as well. In other words, give feedback.
If you’re looking for a catch…Sorry!… No games. No hype. No sales pitch. No sneaky “free consult” that is actually a pitch. Thomas and crew REALLY love this topic and being of service. Yup, it’s really like that!
You’re already here, you might as well make the most of it and take that next step!