As I reflect on the last year or so….
- I'm infinitely grateful for the experiences and learnings.
- I'm achy and stronger.
- I'm unsatisfied and happy.
- I have more moments of joy…because I choose to.
- I'm unsettled and enjoy the variety.
- When I reflect on thoughts, it seems chaotic and crazy
- I desire more money, more passion, more juice with my life in general and specifically.
- I know that I'm doing the work.
- I know that each step reveals the next and often times I don't feel like taking that step.
- I'm infinitely grateful for each and every experience even if I had a temper tantrum in the moment.
There have been ups and downs and the net result is better than before. I believe being unsettled and unsatisfied motivates me to "do with purpose" and also reminds me to savor the harmony.
I have a tremendous amount of experience in my short 43 years on this earth. I have unique abilities that have been identified by a couple special people around me.
The greatest lesson I've learned…
My deepest desire is to continue to have those abilities and experiences leveraged. For me, I'm a team player; a connector. I LOVE it when I'm called into action for the benefit of the team. I'm a man of service and energy is released when I'm called to serve a cause on a team.
There is nothing sadder for me than to work alone or be used. Serving is different. I feel the difference and my team feels the difference when unique abilities are engaged. It's the breath of life….truly releasing infinite energy.
Today, I'm not in a place of deep fulfillment. I am in the process and open to a cause and team. I know I have a purpose, even if I haven't realized it because I'm still getting up and still breathing!